xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: I'm going to BlogHer 14

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm going to BlogHer 14

For those of you who don't know, BlogHer is an annual conference for Bloggers. This year it is in San Jose, CA, July 24th through July 26th. You can read about it more here.

I'm going this year because it's only an hour south of me so I don't have to pay for travel, which is convenient; I understand that folks live all over the world and that's not as convenient for everybody else, though.

I'm curious to know if people would say the kind of thing that they would type into a Facebook comment when they're actually looking their foe in the face. So let's get together! If you're going, or thinking about going, and you're one of those people who thinks I'm the Devil Incarnate, or even just somebody who only slightly dislikes me but doesn't really care all that much, I will personally buy all the drinks for anybody who is willing to sit down in front of me and have a conversation.  Let's see what happens when we're face to face.