xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: It could be an illusion but I might as well try, might as well try

Monday, June 21, 2010

It could be an illusion but I might as well try, might as well try

Child 1 likes to go to the nursery; they have long aisles with hills and fountains and he can run up and down them and watch the plants fly by out of the corner of his eye. It's kind of a bummer, actually, because I have a "problem" when it comes to buying plants. It's like an addiction, the way some people buy shoes or gamble; I like to buy plants. I don't necessarily like to plant them or take care of them or keep them alive or anything, but I REALLY like to buy them and shop for them.

Today I just took a picture, though. I guess I'm working my way through the 12 steps.


Well I ain't always right but I've never been wrong
Seldom turns out the way it does in the song
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.