xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: I have the best friends EVER

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have the best friends EVER

So, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm taking a break from blogging. The specifics aren't really important, but I think a break might be good for me. Hopefully this will result in more awesomeness in the end.

Anyway, recently I told some friends that I would be taking a blogging break, and a good friend of mine (a real life friend. No, really, I have those) said that we should go out and celebrate my almost 2 years of blogging. We did that tonight, and when she picked me up, she presented me with this cake that she had made:



And then she says "you're going to take a picture of this and blog about it, aren't you?"

Oh, hell yes.

Hell yes, my friend.

:hearts: