xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: I'm getting fuzzy for my boys

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm getting fuzzy for my boys



Look at me, I'm wearing a mustache in that picture. Isn't that CRAZY???

Well, no, not really, but here's me wearing a french maid's uniform AND a mustache. That's actually more awkward than anything else.



For the month of November I will be participating in Movember, which means I'll be wearing a mustache here and on Twitter, and probably Facebook. And wherever else I go, I don't know, reddit? Anyway, Movember is a movement to raise awareness for testicular and prostate cancer. Men are supposed to stop shaving and grow a mighty stache; women support them by.... well, considering my PCOS I probably could grow a mighty stache if I wanted to, but, no.... not so much. Instead I put a fake mighty stache in my avatar.

Oh, and I create a page at Movember.com in case anybody wants to donate. Money goes directly towards prostate cancer and testicular cancer initiatives. After all, I live with 6 testicles and 3 prostates that all need to be kept safe!