xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: I finally figured out a way to get this kid to listen to me

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I finally figured out a way to get this kid to listen to me

Before I begin, watch this; it's only a minute long:






Exactly.



So, the other day I'm standing in my bedroom and I'm trying to get Child 2 to come upstairs and get dressed, because we had to be somewhere. It was much like the above video, which I always think about during moments like this. I don't need to elaborate. YOU guys know what I'm talking about.



I yelled a bunch of times and still nothing; he was lying on the stairs moaning about something or other, I don't know. I was getting pissed.



Suddenly I look at the TV that's right in front of me; there's a movie on, I don't know what, but things were blowing up and people were dying.

I had an idea.



Win?



Edit: Whoever posted this to their Facebook account, thank you! I'm getting slammed with visits. Can anybody tell me how that happened? I'll, uh.... draw you a shitty picture if you do!