xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Oh. Oops.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh. Oops.

I just discovered that my new commenting system dealie has a moderation filter that stops comments that it thinks is spam, and it filters for.... get this.... profanity. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I just discovered a bunch of comments in there that never made it onto the post for which it was intended. And, of course, I turned OFF the "profanity filter." Seriously, Intense Debate? A fucking profanity filter? HERE??

It also had a list of words commonly used by spammers that would make a comment get automatically put into a moderation holding cell. I have approved the following words, so please feel free to use any and all of them in your comments from this point forward:

- penis
- vagina
- pussy
- vomit
- shoes
- xanax
- flowers

YOU'RE WELCOME.