xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: A letter to the anti-Obama vandal on my block

Friday, August 26, 2011

A letter to the anti-Obama vandal on my block

Dear Anti-Obama vandal:

I don't know who you are or who you think I should be voting for instead of Obama, and frankly I don't particularly care. All I know is that during the night you came to my house and ripped the "Obama 2012" bumper sticker off my car, which was parked in my driveway, and discarded it in my flowers.


Putting aside the obvious, which is the astonishing immaturity of this action, I'm writing this letter to inform you of the following:

I had another one and I put it back in the empty space that you created. And I'm going to go online right now and purchase some more stickers so that if you come back and do this again, I will simply replace it again.

So, think of it this way: whenever you commit this act of vandalism against me, you are essentially making a contribution to the Obama 2012 campaign, because every sticker you tear off is just going to be another $3 that I will give them.

So keep it up, if you want! I'm going to get enough stickers to last me for the next 15 months. And just in case you want to do this every day? That will be about $1,350 you'll be "donating" directly to Obama's re-election.

Sincerely,

Jill


Note to my readers: I sent this letter to every local newspaper and mailing list I could think of.