So, I use Intense Debate for my commenting here, and as many of you are already aware, it can be rather buggy. I comment here far more than anybody else, and here are some things that I've found:
- I will post a comment and it won't actually go through. I will post again and then 3 hours later there will be 2 of them.
- I will post a comment and it WILL go through, but then I come back later and it's not there anymore (this is actually quite common).
- I'll get an email notification of a comment from you guys and when I click on the link to reply, it won't actually be there
- I will post a comment and it will go through, when I come back later and it's gone I'll post it again. A week later there will be 2 of them.
So. If you've commented here and it's gone now... or there are 2 of them... or something is weird...? Sorry. I get email notifications which contain your whole comment, so if something looks wiggy, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and together? We will put your comment back.
Here are some more fun things that may happen while commenting here:
- If you've commented before and come back to comment on a different post, sometimes the entire text of your last message will show up in the comment box. I don't know why. Just delete all the crap that's in the box already and you can comment anew.
- ALSO! I do not have comment moderation turned on but for some strange reason, random comments will still get stopped by the moderation filter that is not turned on. WTF??? I have no frickin idea. I get an email notification whenever there's a comment that needs moderating and I always approve them, so, yeah.... sorry about that.... I'll approve your comment as soon as I get to my computer (can't do it from my phone).