xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Dear @AnnCoulter: This is who you insult with your words

Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear @AnnCoulter: This is who you insult with your words




Dear Ann Coulter:

I don't post pictures of my kids or of myself here, but if I did, now would be the time where I would show you a picture of my beautiful child, who is autistic. I would show you his picture and I would tell you that when you call people "retard," it is my child, and the adults in the disabled community who help guide his way, that you are insulting with your hate speech. My child, who is sweet and kind and is 1,000 times a better person than you are.

I don't post pictures of my kids or of myself, but my friends do, so I'm putting a linky below for anybody who wants to post a picture of themselves or of their child with special needs, and then link up below so that everybody can see exactly who it is you're insulting with your hateful ugliness.






Contact me at jillsmo at gmail.com with questions about how to use this.