xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Blog of the month: September

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blog of the month: September

(I'm sorry but I feel like such an asshole saying that. Like "OMG LOOK AT ME!! I'm so cool and I think that my stupid little blog is soooooooo important." I sometimes think you need a really big ego to be a blogger. I'm going to plug away, anyway.)

This month I would like to introduce you to a new blog, that I will feature in my sidebar

<----------------------- Over there

Please enjoy the comedy blog stylings of my friend Shalini, who blogs at Reading and Chickens. She likes to make charts and she draws shitty pictures and she's funny. So you can see why I like her. Plus, she's got the word "chickens" in her title, which is a nice twist. I think that might have something to do with actual chickens but I'm not really sure, to tell you the truth.

Anyway, for the month of September, go visit Shalini! You can also follow her on Twitter here. Which you should do. But it's not a requirement or anything.

YAY!