xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Who are the Grateful Dead and why do they keep following me?

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Who are the Grateful Dead and why do they keep following me?

I used to have this bumpersticker, way back when, that said this, and for some reason I've decided that I want to get another one. I can't find one anywhere, though. I've been googling for days now with no luck; I can't even find the design anywhere.  So, I went into my old photos (man, I used to be so thin) because I knew I had a pic of hubs sitting on the back of my old Honda, and here we are!


This was taken in March of 1993. That's hubs, sitting on the back of my car, in the parking lot of my old house in Santa Barbara. That white arrow points to the sticker I'm talking about.

Does anybody know this design? I want another one and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help? Spread the word? Ask your old hippie friends? HELP!

(Look at hubs, though! RAWWRRRRR!!!!!)

While I was looking through old pics, I found this one of me that I thought you guys might enjoy:


This is Halloween 1991 at the Oakland Coliseum. I'm dressed as Jerry Garcia, by the way, since most of you probably won't know that. There's a pillow stuffed under my shirt there. Seriously, I used to be really thin. *sigh*

UPDATE: LOOK!!!!! 


My non-German German friend Patrick found it for me at a store in Oregon!!!!! Please follow him on Twitter and say thank you!!!!