xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Song of the day: Althea

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Song of the day: Althea

No explanation necessary, I think. This is the version from Without a Net, which I think is my favorite.

Edit: Opon further inspection, I chose a bad video; whoever made it fucked up all the lyrics, for one, plus it's kind of annoying. Whatever.


Velvet Over Steel said...

Very cool! Thanks for the recent and follow!
Nice to meet you and following you back! :-)


Dani G said...

yeah, but still... it's Althea!!

jillsmo said...

I KNOW, right???

tulpen said...

NICE! You're a Dead Head!!

Marry Me?

jillsmo said...

Of COURSE I'll marry you! Lemme just check with my husband real quick (you're a chick, right? I'm sure he'll be cool with it)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.