xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Song of the Day: Ain't Gonna Lose You

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Song of the Day: Ain't Gonna Lose You

Sorry I haven't had much to say lately, but hey, I'm #8 on TMB! So, I figure if I want to keep that up I'd better post something. Also, just so you all know I'm still alive, here is a song in lieu of something original and witty.

If you want to read something original and funny, though, you should go here. Lynn never fails to amuse me.


Rebecca said...

Way to go on making it to number eight! Congrats!

tulpen said...

Yay for #8!

great song too.

Dani G said...

Brett Dennen?? Seriously, let's just make out right now. Love!!

Lynn said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You don't have to both writing anything new...just keep linking to me. I'm like #413451 on TMB.

MommyToTwoBoys said...

Woohoo! You are number 7 right now!!!

LilPixi said...

Miss you & your energy brightening up my day. <3

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.