xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: All of my friends who think that I'm blessed, they don't know my head is a mess

Thursday, June 2, 2011

All of my friends who think that I'm blessed, they don't know my head is a mess

I'm cranky. Like... bad cranky. You don't need to know the specifics. Unless you want to know. And then I still won't tell you. (call me!)

All I want to do is sit on my couch and eat the food I just made (for myself, and only myself, because I'm the only person in my house who actually eats what I cook. I'm a goddamn good cook, too, you ungrateful little shits) and watch Dexter (and NOT Jake and the Go Fuck Yourself Pirates) and not have to share my computer with a child looking over my shoulder ("oooh! Is that a kitty! Wait, scroll up, I want to see the kitty! AWWWWW Look at the kitty!! So cute! Wait, I want to keep looking at the kitty. Go back to the kitty!") and not have to tell somebody what the exact time is on the hour every hour ("No! It's not Six Fifty Four, it's Six Fifty FIVE.") and not have anybody screaming my name from the other room ("MAAAAAAAMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA") and not have to do anything at all for as long as I want.

I was just re-reading This is Not that Blog, because I like to go back to my favorite blogs and re-read them, especially ones with cartoons, because they never get old to me (also Hyperbole and a Half. Pure gold, every time), and I thought I'd try my hand at drawing.



Yeah. That's what I thought.

Anyway, here's a Song of the Day, it's where the title of this post came from. She's awesome.