xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Support The Momma Project

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Support The Momma Project

There's a whole world of blogging out there that I'm not a part of: it's the bloggers who actually get paid for blogging. I don't have the energy or the discipline to ever make that happen, but I have a ton of friends who do.

Apparently it's not easy to get companies to want to give you money; I can undersand that. I'm sure it's really competitive, there are a lot of us out there. I know how hard it is just to try to get readers, I can't imagine how difficult it would be if what I was doing here actually mattered.

And on that note, I'd like to call your attention to a new fundraiser that I very much support. My friend Caryn, who blogs at Living With Logan, really really wants to go to BlogHer but so far has been unable to find a sponsor who will help pay her way. As such, she's started a fundraiser in the hopes that she can raise enough money to get herself there.

She only needs $1,000. If she gets more than that, she'll donate the rest to worthy causes. If she gets some, but not enough to get her, there, she'll donate everything she gets to the same worthy causes.

I've made a donation. Will you help?

There's a widget over there in my sidebar, for easy donating.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------

More information can be found here.

I'm turning off commenting for this post in the hopes that you'll just head over to Caryn's place, instead.

THANKS!