xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Mama takes a staycation

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mama takes a staycation

Hubs and both kids have gone to Lake Tahoe for 3 days.

I'm all alone in my house until Friday.

I have a very long list of things that I'd like to get accomplished during this time, like clean out that junk drawer in the kitchen and go through my old clothes and take a bunch to the thrift store.

The first thing I did, of course, was take a 3 hour nap. Then I spent 3 hours making this rage comic. Hopefully you guys will appreciate it, even if you don't read rage comics.



I make no guarantees for my state of mind over the next 3 days, or what kind of crap will end up on this blog of mine.....

I hope you will consider joining me on this journey.

This journey of awesomeness.