xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Fell in love with a boy

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fell in love with a boy

There's a boy that I love; with all my heart. Sometimes I love him so much it feels like there's no room for anything else in there.

I see him every day, and want so much for him to talk to me, but he usually does not.

I talk to him, and he doesn't answer me. I try to get him to notice me, but he's interested in other things.

I spend a lot of time watching him walk away from me.

When he walks away, I feel a longing in my chest. It's a heavy, pulling sensation on my heart and in my throat; it's almost physically painful

There's nothing I can do to change this. I can't insist that he stay, because it will only drive him farther away. I have no choice but to let him be; to watch him walk away.

This is how autism makes me feel: like I'm a high school girl with a crush on a boy who doesn't know I exist.

Not all of the time; just some of the time.

Enough of the time.