xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: More clients. MORE!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More clients. MORE!!

I'm starting to like this weird "money" thing that happens as a result of this weird "working" thing I've been doing lately. Unfortunately, every client that offers me 20 hours/week always turns into just 5 hours/month because apparently I'm quick and efficient. I've been lectured by close friends and family that I need to be slower so that I can bill more hours, but I just can't figure out how to do that. So, I want more clients, and therefore more money. MORE CLIENTS! MOOOORRREEE!! Does anybody need a Bookkeeper? I'm quick and efficient!

I'm pretty sure I lost a potential client last month because of an accidental pun, which just confirms for me my previous suspicions that puns are evil and should be permanently abolished from the world. We ended a nice phone conversation with me saying something about how they should check my references and "vet me." Guess what they do? Yeah. They're veterinarians. But it was AN ACCIDENT, I SWEAR! I would NEVER knowingly use a pun against another human being and as soon as I said it I was like "OOPS! That was an accident!." The dude laughed, but I didn't get the job. Coincidence? No. I don't think so.....