xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: My son is an autism hipster

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My son is an autism hipster

There's an article today on a website called Project Syndicate which claims, among other things, "The most likely cause of the autism epidemic is that autism has become fashionable – a popular fad diagnosis."

This claim is so insane that it should really be met with outrage and a well thought-out response, particularly one which offers the author a chance to come to my house and judge for himself whether or not autism is just a fashionable outfit around here. However, because this idea is just so fucking laughable, I think that the only appropriate way to counter it, really, is with mockery.


Edit: Brandon left me the BEST comment and I had to change the picture to include it; it's the line underneath the title of the pic