xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Holy crap, you've gotta vote! QUICK!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Holy crap, you've gotta vote! QUICK!!

Well, I lost Round 1 in Q's First Annual Blogging Tournament (thanks for nothing, followers!) but somehow I was able to submit another post and now I'm in the consolation round... I'm not entirely sure how this works, I think it has something to do with football and maybe geometry? I'm not very good at math. But, I digress.... How sad is "Consolation Round," though? Awwww.... bless your heart, you tried so hard but you didn't win! Maybe this will console you?

PLEASE GO HERE AND VOTE FOR ME!

Don't even bother reading the posts this time, JUST VOTE FOR ME!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO IT!!!! I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE SINCE I'VE ALREADY LOST THIS THING BUT OHMYGOD PLEASE DO IT, ANYWAY..... OKAY, THANKS