xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Ok. This is the last time I'm going to ask. I SWEAR IT IS.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ok. This is the last time I'm going to ask. I SWEAR IT IS.

So, yeah. You guys helped me make it past the first part of the (very sad) Consolation Round of Q's Blogger Tournament. Thanks, guys!! You're so awesome!! Now I'm in the finals and OMG! I'M SO SORRY!! I have to ask you, once again, to click (ha ha, I first typed "cluck") and then click again.

I PROMISE you this is the last time I'll ask you to vote for me on something (for now).

I promise you.

And, to prove it, I'd like to call your attention to the number SIX over there in the sidebar. See how I just let that happen? Yeah, I saw that shit happening and I said nothing. I did not ask you to help me, I did not call your attention to this problem, and I am NOT doing that right now. We're just going to watch me fall. And, it's cool! No, I'm serious. Ever since Kris dropped out, it just hasn't been that interesting to me. PLUS I'm happy that my friend Susan is climbing up the ranks, once again. Go Susan, go!!

Okay, anyway, my point is this: Go here. And Vote. For me. And I SWEAR I won't ask again. SERIOUSLY. I promise!!!!