xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Today is Flannery Day!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Today is Flannery Day!

Check out my amazing likeness. The hair is perfect.

YAYYY!!!!!! It's Flannery Day today!!! 

Come celebrate with me, won't you?



What do you mean "What the fuck are you talking about?" ???? Are you seriously telling me you didn't know it was Flannery Day? Oh, and I suppose that means you didn't bring me a gift, right?? SHIT, people, I sent you the evite, like, THREE WEEKS ago. You never got it? Really? Do I have the right email address for you? I don't? Oh, crap. I was wondering why you never responded. Sorry about all that shit I said about you behind your back, then.

Okay, I guess I'll just have to explain. My buddy Flannery, over at The Connor Chronicles, has declared every friday on her blog to be Flat Flannery Fridays. Go read about it here, I can't do it justice, because it took me a few readings to understand it, myself, but let's just say that it involves this magnificent piece of art

I imagine it's hard to get stuff done when your arms are stuck out to the sides like that

So, not only is it Flat Flannery Friday, but it just so happens that yesterday she posted a guest post that I wrote, and, um.... I didn't mention it here. (By the way, if you live in Berkeley, please don't read that. KTHX) SO! To make it up to her, I have declared today to be Flannery Day! YAYYY!!!!

Please take a moment or twelve to go over to her place and see what kinds of crazy shenanigans people were able to make Flat Flannery do! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! GO GO GO!!!!!