xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Happy Anniversary, hubs!!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary, hubs!!!


11 years ago today Hubs and I sat in the back of a limo at at drive-thru wedding chapel in Las Vegas and, uh... said some stuff that resulted in some sort of legal thingy. I don't really remember, I was drunk. I assume.

Somewhere in the world (our house) there exists our "wedding picture," which is the two of us, and our friends, standing in a transporter room of the Enterprise D, which they had built inside the Hilton in Las Vegas. (are you a TNG fan? I FOUND WHERE THE BATHROOMS WERE!!!!! Weren't you always wondering? No? Just me? Okay.) That picture was lost years ago, which is too bad, because if I had it I would totally show you. Really.

I'm not sure what the 11 year gift is, so I'm just going to assume vodka, and give that. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HUBS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!