xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: rock band singing expert points

Monday, May 2, 2011

rock band singing expert points

I wrote this post on Saturday night when I was drunk and have only edited it for the (many, and often hilarious) typos..... hee hee.....

What? My post title is confusing to you? Well, I typed it that way because if you were doing a Google search for this particular issue that's pissing me off, those are probably the terms you would use. SO, maybe if other people did this, they might find me. And be able to help me. So this post isn't necessarily for you, my loyal and wonderful readers... this post is for The Whole Internetz.

(This is not actually me singing, this is a video I found online)




Because, you see, I need help. I've been working on this same song over and over and over and I can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing differently to make my score better than what it is. But because I'm stupidly competitive in that weird way that we're all aware of I guess, I can't let it go, so I keep trying and trying and trying and trying and always getting pretty much the same result. Only 2,804 more points to get to #13 on the Leaderboard.

First try. Only 2,804 to get to #13! Awesome!

Second try. 1,028 more points and, uh... only 2,804 to get to #13? HUH?

Because Fuck You Rock Band. I don't know what you want from me. I've done the same fucking song again and again and I do it "perfectly" every time, and yet, apparently, I don't do it up to your standards. At least not well enough to do any better than I've done all the last times. And it's pissing me off. What am I supposed to be doing differently??? How do you get more points here? What do you want from me, Rock Band?

#1 has 4,560 more points than I do. HOW? HOW??????????

How the fuck do I do better than I have done? I've sat here in my TV room, by myself I might add, because there's no bass part and hubs got bored... and I've done this song again and again and again AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and I can't do any better than I've done.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? OH MY GOD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME.

EDIT: Related