xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Out of the mouths of babes: This time he was coached

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes: This time he was coached

Last week I kept Child 2 home from school (because of the barfing) but I had a haircut appointment that I didn't want to miss (have you heard of my tuft? My tuft needs constant care) so I decided to bring him along.

A few hours before the appointment, hubs and I started prepping him.

"When you meet John, this is what you need to say to him. Okay, let's practice. Hi! I'm John! Nice to meet you! What do you say?"

We got there, and practiced a few more times, and finally the big moment had arrived.

John came over...  and I made the introductions.

Me: John, this is Child 2. Child 2, this is John.

John: Hi Child 2, nice to meet you.

Child 2: I want a Flock of Seagulls!


Good work, son. Very good work.