xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: I got an STD. From the Internet!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got an STD. From the Internet!

STD Award


Yeah. It's a meme. I know, I know, I don't usually do these things. I've explained why before (can't find the post where I explained why before so just trust me that I've explained why before). Except this one was created by my Bloggy/Twitter buddy Lady Estrogen. And I happen to have some experience with creating memes and then hoping like hell they don't just fizzle out, so I've decided to participate in this one. Also because it calls for lying. I like lying.

So, yeah. There you have it. The Sexy & Talented Diploma! Also known as STD. But that was just a coincidence, I'm sure. Kind of like how Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was a coincidence. (Oh! Is that an acronym for THAT? I didn't even REALIZE!!! Yeah, okay John. Whatever). This was given to me by Lady Estrogen, in her first round of awards, no less. Thanks, Lady! I'll try not to let you down :)

Here are the rules:

1. Make up ONE totally ridiculous story about yourself that is a complete rip-off from a movie. It can be as long or short as you want; clean or crass as you want.

2. Pass it on to whomever you feel is deserving of this STD - or accept it and keep it for yourself; it's your blog - it's your choice. I'M PRO CHOICE!

3. If you choose to accept this STD, please link your acceptance post back here. (I'll keep it open for at least all summer.) There's a very good chance that I'll be sporadically choosing random winners to get some of my world famous mediocre Estro-goodies. I know you want some!

And we're off!!



A long time ago I used to have this boyfriend that we called T.S. At one point we had plans to go to Florida but then my Dad, who makes games shows on TV, asked me to be in one of his shows because the girls who was supposed to be on it fucking died so I had to cancel the Florida trip. T.S. acted like a total douche about it and I just told him to go fuck himself. I don't know what his fucking problem was.

Anyway, when it came time to do the game show, which was like a Dating Game type thing, T.S. somehow managed to get himself into the game and pretended to be one of the contestants and then he asked me to marry him right there in front of everybody and on TV! It was awesome.

We got divorced, though, a few years later. I don't know what happened to him. I hear he hangs out a lot on Twitter now.


I'm passing this award onto my Sisters in Shitty Stick Figure Self Portraits, Princess Muffintop and Handflapper. I mean, come on.... look at the three of us together, it's like a fucking badly drawn stick figure family reunion over here. Weird, right??