xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: This post will definitely bring CFS to my house

Friday, May 27, 2011

This post will definitely bring CFS to my house

I have no idea how or why but for some reason Child 2's favorite song is Bodies by Drowning Pool. I've mentioned that fact once before; in an awesome way.

I've also mentioned before that hubs and I play a lot of Rock Band on the weekends. The Child is usually our dancer/roadie; he boogies his little tushie off in the most adorable way. It was just a matter of time that he insist that he play, too, and.... of course.... there was only one song he wanted to do.

It's really just too awesome not to share, I have to say, despite the fact that Child and Family Services will probably be paying us a visit later, due to the extreme inappropriateness of a 5 year old singing this song (lyrics here). He did the whole thing but this is just a snippet:





And how did he do, you wonder?




86%. On fucking expert. That's better than I do on some songs.

Today is Friday so we'll be doing it again tonight. I'll let you know if his score improves. (It probably will).